Buy A Case Of Six Wines & Get Free Delivery!
Add 6 more bottles for FREE shipping!
Your case: 0/6 Bottles | Add 6 more bottles for FREE shipping!
By leaving our organic Glera grapes in an autoclave for 7 months, we achieve a fresh sparkling wine with no residual sugar. Perfectly balanced and pleasantly acidic, it is velvety and dry, with hints of white flowers and grapefruit.
- Classification: Sparkling white wine
- Grapes: 100% Glera
- Province and Region: Treviso-Veneto
- Soil: Stony field
- Growing technique: Sylvoz
- Harvest: August – September
- Fermentation temperature: 60.8° – 66.4° F with natural selected yeasts
- Vinification technique: In steel thermo-conditioned tanks
- First fermentation period: About 10 days
- Second fermentation and maturation period: 7 months in an autoclave
- Alcohol content: 11.50% alc/vol
- Residual sugar: Less than 0.5 gr/liter
- Total acidity: 6-7 gr/litre
Serving Facts: Serving size: 5 fl oz (148ml); Servings per container: 5;
Amount Per Serving: Alcohol by volume: 11.5%; Calories: 92; Carbohydrates: 0g; Fat: 0g; Protein: 0g
In Italian, Bellissima doesn’t just mean beautiful, but “most beautiful.” This spirit inspires our collection of Prosecco and sparkling wines, made with organic grapes, developed with the help of one of the world’s most beautiful women, Christie Brinkley.Discover More