Buy A Case Of Six Wines & Get Free Delivery!
Add 6 more bottles for FREE shipping!
Your case: 0/6 Bottles | Add 6 more bottles for FREE shipping!
Roll over image to zoom in
Brut is the driest (i.e. least sugary) version of Prosecco, and ours is aromatic and elegant, with delicate scents of green apple and freshly baked bread.
Made With Organic Grapes
- Classification: DOC Brut
- Grapes: 100% Glera
- Province and Region: Treviso-Veneto
- Soil: Stony field
- Growing technique: Sylvoz
- Harvest: August – September
- Fermentation temperature: 60.8° – 66.4° F
- Vinification technique: In steel thermo-conditioned tanks
- First fermentation period: About 10 days at controlled temperature
- Second fermentation and maturation period: 45 days in an autoclave
- Alcohol content: 11.50% alc/vol
- Residual sugar: 6-7 gr/liter
- Total acidity: 5-6 gr/litre
In Italian, Bellissima doesn’t just mean beautiful, but “most beautiful.” This spirit inspires our collection of Prosecco and sparkling wines, made with organic grapes, developed with the help of one of the world’s most beautiful women, Christie Brinkley.Discover More