Buy A Case Of Six Wines & Get Free Delivery!
Add 6 more bottles for FREE shipping!
Your case: 0/6 Bottles | Add 6 more bottles for FREE shipping!
Roll over image to zoom in
Made from 100% organic Pinot Grigio grapes, this is an elegant, bright rosé, with hints of strawberry and grapefruit, and soft, persistent foam.
Made With Organic Grapes
- Classification: DOC Treviso
- Grapes: 100% Organic
- Province and Region: Treviso-Veneto
- Soil: Stony field
- Growing technique: Sylvoz
- Harvest: August – September
- Fermentation temperature: 60.8° – 66.4° F with natural selected yeasts
- Vinification technique: In steel thermo-conditioned tanks
- First fermentation period: About 10 days at controlled temperature
- Second fermentation: 45 days in an autoclave
- Alcohol content: 11.50% alc/vol
- Residual sugar: 7-8 gr/liter
- Total acidity: 5-6 gr/litre
In Italian, Bellissima doesn’t just mean beautiful, but “most beautiful.” This spirit inspires our collection of Prosecco and sparkling wines, made with organic grapes, developed with the help of one of the world’s most beautiful women, Christie Brinkley.Discover More