Buy A Case Of Six Wines & Get Free Delivery!
Add 6 more bottles for FREE shipping!
Your case: 0/6 Bottles | Add 6 more bottles for FREE shipping!
SYLVANUS ESTATE “THE CIPHER” YAMHILL-CARLTON PINOT NOIR 2017
- All barrels selected for this wine are comprised of whole-cluster fermented Pommard.
- 66% new French oak compliments this wine’s spicy character, fine tannins and muscular structure.
- The Cipher shows the structure, spice and depth conferred by our whole cluster approach, with notes of clove, cigar box, dried ﬁg and dark chocolate.
- The cipher encircling the printer’s mark is solvable, with cleverness, patience, and an understanding of its story.
- Cellar for 2 to 10+ years.
Sylvanus Estate is a small family vineyard located in the Yamhill-Carlton AVA of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. It is the only vineyard situated in the unique microclimate of stunning Moores Valley.Discover More