Buy A Case Of Six Wines & Get Free Delivery!
Add 6 more bottles for FREE shipping!
Your case: 0/6 Bottles | Add 6 more bottles for FREE shipping!
A wine score is the quickest, simplest way for a critic to communicate their opinion about the quality of wine presented to them. Often found alongside tasting notes, wine scores and awards, help consumers and collectors decide which wines to buy. Wineries are extremely proud of these scores that they receive as they provide external validation of the wines that they produce with such passion. We at CellarStash are honored to have many critically loved wineries on our platform. We wanted to share some of our award-winners with you so you too can experience these phenomenal wines.
- Bydand Wines Sonoma Coast Chardonnay 2016 - 91 Wine Spectator
- Sylvanus Estate Estate Pinot Noir 2016 - 91 James Suckling, 91 Wine Enthusiast, 93 The PinotFile
- Clos du Val Estate Merlot 2016 - 90 Wine Spectator, 90 Wine Enthusiast
- Anthem Winery Carsi Ranch Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2017 - 90 Wine Enthusiast
- Theopolis Vineyards Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir 2016 - 93 Wine Enthusiast
- Ty Caton Vineyards Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - 90 International Wine Report, Gold Medal San Francisco
- Hard Six Cellars Seven Pillars Syrah 2014 - 93 Wine Enthusiast, 90 Wine Spectator
- Angela Estate Abbott Claim Pinot Noir 2015 - 7 Best American Red Wines- VinePair 2019